Real Time Analysis Calculator (Beta)
cache should correct the problem.
|RMA Max Utilization
|Deadline > Period
|Used Deadline Monotonic Scheduling
- SMP analysis is probably incorrect. It is untested.
- Blocking computation:
- Computed blocking time is listed in the output table's Lock Contention column.
- All critical sections for a given lock are assumed to be the same cost. Enter the lock names and costs
in the lock table before using the lock names in the task table. (Now, it checks that locks are known
when the system is submitted for analysis, but it will probably start validating them on the fly.)
- The analysis no longer considers external blocking. Only lock contention is included in analysis.
- The time a task spends in its critical sections should be included in its cost. So cost of 10 with 3
seconds holding a lock represents a total of 10 seconds of computation, not 10 seconds without holding a
lock plus another 3 with one.
- The chart of response times:
- The grey bar represents the period
- The bar under that represents the response time. It is a stack of:
A vertical bar crosses the period and response time bars at the deadline-time. It's green if the task
met the deadline, and red if it did not meet the deadline.
- Ineligible time: Waiting for higher priority tasks, grey
- Lock contention time, maroon
- Execution time, blue